April 16, 2009

[WIP] TKA 2009-04

So, I was happily knitting along the increase rounds, then I knocked over my coffee mug and it spilled all over my cardigan!! (That'll teach me, coffee mug full of coffee and knitting projects don't go togehter)

Anyway, I had to unravel and start all over. For some reasons, I just couldn't get it going, and decided to change yarn, and the color is Royal Purple.


The actual color is a bit darker, more eggplant.

So far so good, I have now knitted 7 repeats of the lace pattern.


P.S. My old laptop died, I am using my daughter's. New one has been ordered.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow... I also love this color, um.... :-)
Are you using Paton's Royal Purple? I used it for mine...

BTW, sent you 2 photos. Did you receive them?

Happy Knitting!

Sue-FL

Regina said...

Although I love that seafoam green but I love this eggplant purple even more! Keep up the good work! And keep the coffee mug away~~

Margaret said...

Regina:

I like this one better, too.
Yes, the coffee mug is no longer allowed to come any where near my cardigan! LOL

Sue,
I did receive your photo and they have been posted on to the TKA album.
Haha~ we use the same colour.

Margaret

azzuka said...

this color is much nicer! My lady February was too large so I gave it to my mother. She appreciated :-)

薰衣草Lavender said...

Margaret

我也開始試打4月的作業~我是第一次織拉克蘭式的織法~我上網查詢織法教學~懂了點!!照織圖上打到了(第五段加針後~第六段打3目下針做鈕扣後,是不是全部照打下針不用加針嗎?)如果需要加的話,要怎麼加呢?

重復打5~6段要怎麼加針呢?共要打幾次可以請妳教教我嗎?
謝謝妳唷!

Margaret said...

Azzuka:

Thank you.
Are you going to knit another February Lady for yourself?

Lynn:
The 加針 part please look at page 1 M1 instruction.
共要打幾次 - What size did you use to start?

Margaret

薰衣草Lavender said...

Margaret:

謝謝妳的回覆~我等不急妳的回覆~我今天去Chidlom Central Department Stroe
去請教泰國老師,有關加針的問題,到目前為止還蠻順利的~再織下去有問題的話,我一定會再請教妳的!
我織的是M~呆會兒我會照相po到我的部落格,有空請妳幫我看織的對不對,就醬囉!
我已經打到13次了~